What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent to and stored on the computer browser or device of users who visit the Luckia website which allow us to recognise them when they return.
What cookies do we use?
At Luckia we use different types of cookies that we classify in accordance with various categories:
Types of cookies according to the entity managing them
- Proprietary cookies: Proprietary cookies are cookies sent to the user’s computer or device from a server or domain managed by Luckia and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are cookies sent to the user’s computer or device from a server or domain managed by Luckia but the information collected through them is managed by a third party.
Types of cookies according to how long they remain activated
- Session cookies: Session cookies are designed to store data that is only required to provide the service requested by the user on one occasion.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are stored on the device and can be accessed and managed over a defined time period.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies enable the use of different options or services such as, identifying the session, remembering the items included in an order, executing the bet purchasing process and using security components while browsing.
- Personalisation cookies: Personalisation cookies allow users to access the service with some general features defined by default according to a series of criteria on the user's terminal, such as language, type of browser used to access the service, regional settings from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytics cookies: Analytics cookies allow the entity in charge of them to track and analyse the behaviour of users of the Luckia website to make improvements in the products and services.
The following table shows detailed information on the individual cookies used by Luckia:
Name Management Activity period Purpose Description
Third-party Persistent Analysis This cookie lets us know which website content you find most interesting. PRUM_EPISODES Third-party Session Analysis This cookie measures your user experience in real time. This helps us to improve in the future in order to ensure an experience that meets users’ needs. dmid Proprietary Persistent Analysis This cookie allows us to elaborate website usage statistics directly on our content manager (CMS). NetReferTag Third-party Persistent Technical NetRefer’s tracking system provides information as to whether you come from any of our subsidiaries. This information allows us to compensate certain external websites and subsidiaries for redirecting you to our website.
Proprietary Persistent Analysis These cookies help us to create and customise non-intrusive surveys we carry out regularly to improve our platform. __cfduid Third-party Persistent Analysis This cookie measures web page load speed. This allows us to optimise your browsing experience on the Luckia website. promotionCode Proprietary Session Personalisation This cookie allows us to assign active promotions to users when they log in.
Our chat service provides our visitors and users with direct access to our customer care department. These cookies guarantee connection to and proper functioning of the service.
Proprietary Session System It is used to maintain your session open
Third-party Session Analysis They allow HotJar to collect information to improve the location of the content on the website. coupon Third-party Session Technical It allows us to store information about a betting ticket created. LCK_logged Proprietary Persistent Analysis It allows us to customise your user experience to offer you the promotions that most interest you.
Third-party Persistent Analysis These cookies let us know how you reached Luckia. This will tell us which of our traffic sources and online marketing channels is the most effective.
How to disable or remove stored cookies
Most web browsers are configured to accept cookies by default, although you can change your browser settings to warn you before accepting cookies or block them. Please consult your browser’s Help Menu for instructions and manuals to expand this information. If you have enabled automatic installation of cookies on your browser, it is understood for all purposes that you explicitly consent to the installation thereof in relation to accessing and using the website. It should be noted that if you prevent the installation of cookies, some features of the website may not function properly because they depend on the information stored in the cookies.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & ConditionsClose