Personal data handling
- In accordance with the current legislation on data protection, the company LUCKIA ENTERTAINMENT LTD, with fiscal address at St John Street, Valleta 85, VLT 1165, with Registration Code No. C77194, in its capacity as personal Data Controller, will be responsible for the collection, processing and subsequent use of the personal data of Users.
- LUCKIA has appointed a Data Protection Officer in order to protect the fundamental right to privacy and guarantee compliance with the Regolation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) . The contact details for the Data Protection Officer are the following: Francisco Isaac Feijoo Cebrián, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Processing your data is a statutory and contractual requirement so if you do not want your data to be processed by LUCKIA, please refrain from using the Gaming Services, completing the Registration Form and taking any action that may be associated with your IP address.
- In this sense, the User must be aware that for purposes of registration/signing up to the services offered through the Website, personal data will be requested. In relevant cases relating to data expressly indicated to the User, failure by the User to provide such data will mean that he/she will not be able to access or use the aforementioned services.
- LUCKIA undertakes to observe and adopt whatever security measures may be necessary to ensure the confidentiality, secrecy and integrity of the personal data to which it has access, as well as to adopt as many security measures as may be required by the laws and regulations aimed at protecting the secrecy, confidentiality and integrity of personal data processing.
- LUCKIA will process the personal data provided by Users in a confidential manner and is committed to protecting the privacy of its Users.
- LUCKIA will not be responsible for the contents, services and products to which Users may be directed through the links available on the LUCKIA Website. The User will be solely responsible for the data that he/she provides, the contracting carried out and, in general, for any action undertaken with the owners of the linked Web pages.
Purpose of the personal data processing
- LUCKIA will collect the personal data provided by the User in the Registration Form, as well as the data resulting from the User’s access to the Website, use of the Gaming Systems and information relating to cash deposits into, and withdrawals from, the Gaming Account belonging to the User.
- Likewise, LUCKIA will process the data provided voluntarily by the User through his/her contact with the Customer Service Department.
- The processing of User data has the following purposes:
- Provision of Gaming Services.
- Management of claims and queries with the Customer Service Department.
- Processing of self-exclusion requests, modification of limitations and other responsible gaming measures.
- To guarantee the security of the User’s transactions, in order to avoid frauds, irregular bets and money laundering (please refer to our Terms and Conditions of Use of Services of Luckia.com for more details).
- Subject to User consent:
- Creation of a customer profile to enable the analysis and improvement of user experiences.
- Sending of vouchers, promotional offers and commercial information relating to the range of products and services offered by LUCKIA and other companies of its Group.
- The data that is essential for LUCKIA to be able to comply with the purposes described above is marked with an asterisk on the Site’s registration form. If you do not complete these mandatory fields, LUCKIA will not be able to provide you with the requested services.
- Furthermore, LUCKIA informs Users that, in the event that they are NOT interested in having their data processed for any of the purposes subject to consent, they may deactivate these options by checking the corresponding box in their user account preferences, which may be activated or deactivated by Users at any time.
- In the event of not deactivating the corresponding option, the User expressly authorises the sending, by any means, including electronic, such as e-mail, of advertising and commercial communications relating to events, shows, games, tournaments or any other products and/or services offered by LUCKIA or through LUCKIA, at this time and in the future, relating to the gaming sector, as well as the sending of survey forms in order to discover the level of satisfaction with the service offered and propose customized products.
- LUCKIA does not carry out an automatic decision making. Any decision regarding automatic processing will be taken by human intervention.
Data retention period
- User’s Personal data will be kept as long as the contractual relationship with the customer still exists, and after that, for a maximum period of ten years in order to establish, defend and/or exercise legal claims.
- After this period, the data will be erased in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations.
- In any case, if there is pending litigation at the end of the contractual relationship, the data may be retained during the processing thereof, as long as there is no final resolution, and may only be used for corroborative purposes. After this period, the data will be erased.
- The LUCKIA server may generate small information files, called "cookies", that are then stored on the User’s computer.
- The section Cookies Policy includes all the information relating to cookies, how to obtain consent for their use, the type of cookies used by LUCKIA, their purpose and how to disable or delete them.
Information for the user about the exercise of his/her rights.
- Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, portability and objection, via an e-mail addressed to email@example.com including the reference "Data Protection” in the communication.
- In any case, the communication addressed for the exercise of said rights, must include the following data of the affected party: full name, date of birth and legally valid ID or passport no., proving his/her identity and a petition which specifies the request. LUCKIA will allow cancellation in accordance with applicable Gaming regulations.
- In certain situations, LUCKIA reserves the right to ask the User for a copy of his/her ID or passport, as a requirement for the exercising of these rights.
- If the communication is made through electronic means, the affected party must exercise the aforementioned rights from the same e-mail address as that indicated during registration or from one subsequently modified through the Website
- If the interested party exercises their rights, LUCKIA must respond to the interested party's requests without undue delay and within no more than one month, and must explain its reasons in the event of not addressing said requests. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary due to the complexity and number of requests. The responsible party will inform the interested party of any such extension within one month of receiving the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
- Additionally, you are hereby informed that you have the right to file a claim with the Information and Data Protection Commissioner Level 2, Airways House, Second Floor, High Street, Sliema SLM 1549, Malta, in relation to any disagreement relating to the processing of your data by LUCKIA.
Personal Data we share with others
- The recipients of the personal data may be:
- The companies of the Luckia Group
- Business partners, suppliers and service providers
- Law enforcement agencies, regulators and other authorities
- Credit reference agencies
- Fraud prevention agencies
- Identity verification agencies
- Sports governing bodies
- Organisations that introduce you to us
- Third parties you ask us (or permit us) to share your data with
- Third parties necessary to provide products or services which you have requested
- Payment service providers
- Marketing suppliers and marketing consultants
- Cloud service providers
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- It may also cross data with other files owned by the company or of a public nature in order to comply with the legal conditions for the admission of participants and the prevention of money laundering. In this regard, LUCKIA informs you that it will be able to communicate information relating to the activity of your account to the competent public bodies for the fight against fraud and money laundering in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
Your data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union, except for reasons of provision of services by third parties, always relating to the purpose notified to the interested party. In such cases, LUCKIA will ensure that the transfer of your personal data is carried out in accordance with the applicable privacy laws and, specifically, provided that the necessary contractual, technical and organizational measures are applied, such as the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. At no time will data be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those notified to and accepted by the interested party.